NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DID I SAY NOOO!!!!

someone help me please help.gif help.gif help.gif sad.gif

I'd say I'm sorry, but our duck season closed back in December, so I am going to steal a line and tell you:

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!! tongue.gif

Seriously, I hear ya. I only got one bird this year, but I am hooked solid and looking forward to next season (after fishing season, of course laugh.gif ). In the meantime, one mallard sure does produce alot of feather. Next season I hope to bag a woodie or two for some lemon flank and lemon duck! biggrin.gif

I already done built one. Had to lay a 15 ft gigantic board across a small pothhole just to get to my deer stand without waders. But dont hate on the neoprene cause I done hunted outa those too biggrin.gif

Jarrod,

Take the plug out of your gun, head east, and come blast some Snows starting Monday(?).... No limit..... blast away..... through April 30...... You can still Turkey hunt.... Don't even need a hunting license for the geese. Just a Federal Duck Stamp and a free permit (by phone) from AGFC.

Goose feathers are good fly tying stuff too....... rolleyes.gif

yeah buddy...got some friends and were going to bust some up for the eatn the tyn an the fun. We must a seen about a bijillion of em flying over duck hunting itll be fun.

Duck season is over here but luckily we have another late resident goose season going on until the 15th of February that I just got in from!!! tongue.gif We are lucky here basically we can waterfowl hunt from September until February.

I know it sucks that duck season is over but it just means you got fishing season to look forward to.. We didnt do so good with ducks and goose here in north carolina this season.. Our season goes from september to the end of january for ducks but we only got a few and a big mallard on the last day and yes they have plenty of feathers to pluck.. Our snow goose season is until middle of march so i am gunna get after them eventually and we got turkey season comin up in april so maybe well get a gobbler or two.. yall takemeasy and have a goodun.-Tim