Fly Tying
HammerCreek

Thunder Creek Minnow

You tie a nice thunder creek... and you did a fine video. I would also like a better description on the epoxy used. I bought the book years ago but I have always struggled with the pattern and not tied very many. This has given me the inspiration to try once again. Thanks

You tie a nice thunder creek... and you did a fine video. I would also like a better description on the epoxy used. I bought the book years ago but I have always struggled with the pattern and not tied very many. This has given me the inspiration to try once again. Thanks

Loctite Go2 glue

Flytire got it Loctite Go2 glue. I really like this stuff and use it for an increasing amount of applications. It takes a little longer to dry, but the finish is crystal clear and very durable I wrote a recent blog on glues if you're interested: http://www.hammercreekflyfishing.com/blog/the-glues-i-use. Thanks for checking it out and the nice feedback.

Nice write up.....I have drawer full of glues etc..too. I am sure there is room for one more...hehehe

Say just wondering what size of eyes did you use? Also I am going to have to give the go2glue a try...BTW great video!!!

Say just wondering what size of eyes did you use? Also I am going to have to give the go2glue a try...BTW great video!!!

Thanks for checking it out! These are the 3mm or 1/8 inch eyes. Let me know what you think of think of the glue...as said it takes a little longer to dry, but I like the consistency and results. Be sure to shop around variety of prices out there...Home Depot was the cheapest I found

I stopped at our local HD yesterday for some odds and ends that we need around the house and they did not have any of that glue. I don't think our Walmart carries it either but I will check it out.

i've one question... is it ok if i don't want to add epoxy and eye.... and i want to use bead chain as eye... is it still call thunder creek minnow?

Thanks for taking the time to post this, new to tying flies. Very nice teaching video, subscribed to your channel.