Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FlaFly

Now I can't open the database

Last week's problem (opening threads) seems to have cleared up. Now I can't get into the FTF Database by any route. Even went back to the monthly email, and none of those thumbnails will open either.

Fifth day and still getting error when I try to access the database, no matter how I try to do it... even from Hatches site it won't work. Since nobody else chimed in, I'm guessing it may be just my computer and not a site problem.

If anyone else is having this problem, I'd appreciate knowing.

Steve... do you have any ideas?

This forum has slowly gone down hill the past year or so, very poorly maintained, use to be an excellent place to visit. Seems like there's some sort of issues with this board all the time now. Too bad.

Mike

I've been having the same problem for quite a while and I'm with Mickalo, Smalliehunter is slacking on his job of keeping the site up to it's older standards.

yup I get this when I try to open the database:

Warning: require(classes/class.cropcanvas.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/willmull/public_html/sources/special/flyindex.php on line 85

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'classes/class.cropcanvas.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/willmull/public_html/ips_kernel/') in/home/willmull/public_html/sources/special/flyindex.php on line 85

Wish there was something I could do for you guys but I'm only the one that keeps the site maintained member, spam, organized, etc etc. All the programming stuff is Will's job since I don't know anything about that aspect of work.

Thanks. At least I know it isn't my computer. I figure the more complaints received the sooner it will get fixed. (i.e., the squeaky wheel gets the grease).

I think letting them know is good. Moaning about being temporarily blocked from one area of a free site is something else.

Oh I don't moan.... I just go to someone else's site to find fly patterns. But then why have the link on this forum site to the DB if it doesn't allow entry?

All of a sudden, I have the database back. Don't know if it just happened spontaneously or if someone did something to fix it, but if they did, Thank You!

yup I get this when I try to open the database:

Warning: require(classes/class.cropcanvas.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/willmull/public_html/sources/special/flyindex.php on line 85

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'classes/class.cropcanvas.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/willmull/public_html/ips_kernel/') in/home/willmull/public_html/sources/special/flyindex.php on line 85

I'm getting the same error. I can get into the database using the "tags" page, but I can't go in through the front door, or search feature.

Kirk

I still can't get in through the "official" routes. Only thing I can do is look on the "Most viewed" strip at the top of the page, and click on one of the flies. That gets me to that particular fly on the db. From there I can search by any of the tools provided.

It sure would be nice if someone would fix the database! Can't be that hard...Looks like some coding issues...

I don't think it's at the top of the forum owners priority list of things to get fixed