Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bentflyrod

Looking for swapmiester fir Secret Santa Swap

I am looking for a dependable swapmeister to take over the Secret Santa Swap. Do to work and personal issues I do not feel that I can run this swap in an orderly fashion, so I am looking for someone who really wants to take over this swap!

BFR

If it's alright with everyone I can do this. Fill me in on the what's what of the swap. It would be my first time being swapmeister and I think I read on here somewhere I need to send some info to the mods. Is that correct?

Vic maybe you should handle this one. I think it will require a lot more time than I have right at this moment. Wish I could handle it but don't want to commit to something and then not make it.

Okay Cannonx4, I can take this on. Will make this my priority swap for next month or two then. Bentflyrod, send me any info you think I should be aware of I'll read the old posts on this. I do know there were a couple of things I thought I'd change last time so we'll look at these and get a post going soon.

ps, cannonx4, in some ways this is an easier turnaround then a standard swap since flies don't have to be sorted, just moved into different envelopes for trip to North Pole, then on to under the tree.

Give some thought to hosting a standard swap coming up and get your feet wet on this if you're all set and okayed to go with it. I'll look forward to it.