Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa Swap time is here

VTflyhack and Dorado you're in. Let me know by pm or email you address and type of flies you'll tie and prefer to get back. Don't necessarily have to be the same.

I'm late, considering that some are already mailing their flies, but I've been busy and haven't looked at the board lately. Count me IN! Wouldn't miss it.

BB

BB and agn54, you're in. agn54, send me you info requested in first post by PM or email. BB, I know all about you. Panfish and trout cross I assume.

Yeah, Vic. Put me down for Bream/Trout. Same flies, all that is different is the temperature of the water where you are casting them!

BB

Li'l Dave, they don't have Christmas on that side of the world do they?

Thanx to the early senders. I'll have a couple of busy weeks trying to get the right flies out to the right people and hopefully I don't screw up and send someone back their own. Bummer.

Also, please read the update I did in the second post on this thread.

Vicrider, I intended to send mine this morning but I think I had a brain incident or something. I had to go to one post office on top of the mountain where I always mail the swap flies from, I had to go to another post office in town to pick up my new 6'6" 2wt that I bought from Steve and I had to get my car inspected at the opposite end of the county. I mailed my stonefly nymphs for the stonefly swap, picked up a super sweet new rod and got a fresh inspection sticker but somewhere in the process of getting ready to leave this morning I only grabbed one envelope of flies. If I am this absent minded at 51 I dread seeing what the future has in store for me. I guess I will have to wait until Friday afternoon or Saturday morning when I am off work again.