Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa Swap time is here

Flies are on their way. Should arrive on Thursday or Friday. Thanks for organizing, coordinating, and hosting this swap Vicrider!

Okay, if anyone is still sitting on flies get them started this way. No flies in the last two days. I can handle a couple of late arrivals with no trouble but keep it as close to this weekend as you can. I'd expect anyone sending from parts of the north will be a little slow thanx to a winter's worth of snow in a couple of days. The great lake effect times 2. Record snowfalls that give people choosing to fight that white gift from Canada something to talk about in their 5 days of summer.

Okay, if anyone is still sitting on flies get them started this way. No flies in the last two days. I can handle a couple of late arrivals with no trouble but keep it as close to this weekend as you can. I'd expect anyone sending from parts of the north will be a little slow thanx to a winter's worth of snow in a couple of days. The great lake effect times 2. Record snowfalls that give people choosing to fight that white gift from Canada something to talk about in their 5 days of summer.

Mine went out Monday....Have you gotten it yet?

Not yet but should be a bunch over next two days. I'm trying to keep my second post up to date on received.

Not yet but should be a bunch over next two days. I'm trying to keep my second post up to date on received.

No problem! You are doing an outstanding job!!!!

S'allright guys, not a problem. I'll be doing sorting next week, pictures I hope, packaging won't be before the next weekend and I'll try to get all the pre-posted out Friday and any late comers and stamping to be done on Monday. Necessary evil but I hate those stupid custom slips for a dozen flies. Otherwise I love the PO.

mine will go out in the morning

Riff, I don't know if you kept the tracking # but your flies never showed up. Psychoprince has sent his from snowbank country and not here yet either. I'm in the process of wrapping and getting ready to start the mailing. If yours and his show up it would be a chance to swap them across, otherwise I'll have to improvise.