Fly Tying
August9999

In The Riffle website

They have great sale items, I just placed an order with them last week. Free shipping on orders over $25 I think. All name brand items Whiting 100 packs for under $12.00 limited size and colors. Their regular prices are about the same as everyone else, but the free shipping helps lower the over all cost. Sign up for their newsletter to get the latest sale information.

I can agree with Bob! I've only purchased from them a few times, but never had a problem & they do have some very good prices on sale items as he said, especially tying materials. However, they don't last long & if you snooze, you lose!

And yes, definitely sign up for their newsletter!

Good store, decent prices but they always seem to be out of stock with what I need.

I think I've made three orders with them without issue.

Very happy with my purchases on the InTheRiffle site. He has a wide assortment of tying videos to boot. You can learn a lot from James Spicer. :-)

Of note, I'm not seeing where In The Riffle has fly tying materials on their website recently. Only tools and accessories are listed. Last time I checked was just now.

good videos but its lacking in the fly tying materials department

better online fly shops elsewhere