Fly Tying
Jmox

The ultimate tying desk!

I took me over 2 years to find my desk. I had almost given up when I found it. It is alot more organized than my old set up with plastic storage bins und the table. Now everything is in arms reach. If I don't have time to clean up when I get done tying, I can just pull the top down and nobody knows. Plus it locks so I can keep others from messing with my stuff.

Surely if you are looking for the ultimate it just has to be this one.

Doubt they will let me have it for a tying cabinet though.

Cheers,

C.

(I give up on trying to post the video in a frame. Why there isn't a simple button like there is for an image I don't know.)

Never find the thing im after in all those drawers.

I would need labels on those drawers. What am I saying? I can't find anything as it is.

As you have recognized Bruce. All those little drawers are not the ideal. Those plastic drawers and containers are more realistic and useful.

Like FlaFly said, It needs those brass lable sleaves. I would ruin it the first time I set my drink down on it. Cool lookin though!

beautiful desk......I assume that either you are a beginning tyer or you are quite limited on what you tie. Not near enough storage

beautiful desk......I assume that either you are a beginning tyer or you are quite limited on what you tie. Not near enough storage

Why would call him a beginning tier? I have been tying for years. There is some material that will not fit in a desk like that, but if you organize early on, you can fit a lot.

For those that like that type of desk, you're going to like Wooten desks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wooton+desk&biw=1280&bih=694&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=8WlWVOWkGo-gyASqlYLYBw&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ

Regards,

Mark

Holy. Crap. I had no idea such things existed.

Unbelievable.