Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis For Christmas II

DavidHE's caddis made it down from the Sierra foothills to the Sacramento valley. They are some great looking flies, at first I thought they were going to fly out of the box! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

This is turning out to be one of the best sets of flies I have ever seen! I am running out of adjectives to describe the flies as they arrive. Shoebop's flies arrived today and they are stunning. Thanks to everyone for joining.

The last three sets, jburge, J-Kno and Bryon Anderson all arrived today. Wonderful looking flies, all. I will sort this weekend and have them in the mail Monday. For those of you who sent extras, thank you very much.

The Caddis Flies are in the hands of the US Postal Service. Hope you enjoy your package when it arrives, Santa may have stuck a little something inside. Thanks to everyone for getting the flies here before the due date and for the wonderful flies you sent. Personally I am looking forward to fishing each and every one! Happy Holidays to all.

The package arrived today. Thanks to everyone for the nicely tied flies and a BIG THANK YOU to Bob for doing a great job hosting. Also Bob, thank you for the "little something inside". I am sure my wife and I will enjoy it. I hope you and all of the swappers have a really great Christmas.

Take Care,

Tony

Had the privilege of meeting up with fishingbob for an awesome BBQ lunch (you know nothing says Christmas like smoked brisket), and picked up a gorgeous set of caddis. Thanks Bob for hosting and the Christmas goodies :-)

I found my package in the mail this afternoon. Im very impressed with the quality and hope my simple caddis was up to par. Great Swap!

Bob, thanks for the gift. Merry Christmas to all.