Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Sgart

Who is Sgart?

Hi. My name is Simon Greising and I live in Sweden.

Have been tying flies since I was seven years old. Since a year and a half ago I tye mostly salmonflies. And for the moment I mostly tye Classic style. Think thats the funniest kind of flyes to tye smile.gif.

Have been doing commissions last spring and summer and I will never do that again since I allmost lost my hobby. Had no will at all tying flies after that. Thats mostly the reason I just want to tye classics I think, because thats mainly what I got to learn, cause I havent got into that much yet.

Of course I like to fish and I study sportfishingtourism for the fourth year now.

Flyfishing for grayling and angling for tench is some of the most brilliant events there is I think.

Another big hobby I got is to draw. Lately I have been learning a lot on that part and I am really in to it. If anyone want to look you can see some of my drawings here.

Another great light in my life is my beautiful girlfriend smile.gif

Hope this will do as a presentation for now, I may fill it in more later smile.gif

// Tight lines

post-7-1107604010.jpg

Hello Sqart!

Welcome to the forum! You tie a great fly. I checked out your gallery, and you have an awesome drawing ability.

BFR

Welcome to FTF Simon. I admire anyone willing to learn to tie classic salmon flies.

I looked at your art work. You certainly are talented. With that kind of ability you should be tying some beautiful flies.

Welcome Simon, nice intro, you tie beautifully, I look forward to your posts and getting to "know" you.

Davy, NW USA

QUOTE (daryn smith @ Feb 7 2005, 02:29 AM)
whats happening, the drawings rock, but what are tench?

tench is a fish specie. A member of the carpfamilly.

This is a small one tongue.gif

post-7-1107786167.jpg