Fly Tying

I apologize for my tardiness. My Two-Four flies arrived a couple of days ago. An excellent collection of flies I hope I can test soon. Great swap Sharon!

You are very welcome rockworm and hope the weather treats you well.

Dave, thought maybe the flies might have caught a tail wind and shot your way faster than normal. Let me know, curious if I picked the right flies for you.

FishingBobNelson,

As we were shovelling out the drive again from the plow again, the usual question of where all the snow is coming from because we have no where to put it.

I was rather quick with my retort 'it's the Californian rain', 'what?' was the reply.

I repeated that since you are about to be out of water, which in itself is unreal, that all the snow must be the Californian water just lost in its travel. I do hope your water situation corrects itself soon. Getting rid of the decision makers would be a great start.

Anyways I hope you get fishing.

Hey Shoes...

Great set had arrived last night when I got home from work.

Thank you everyone. Once again I am left feeling a little under-skilled... I hope they catch you some fish :)

Yours are always great, glad they arrived safely. I hope everyone gets to fish. Our season may open but it is still frozen over with -12 temps. Is this February?

Almost April and temp balancing on freezing, rain will turn to snow tonight. All flooding will turn everything into ice rinks.

Dave, the reason our fish taste so good is because of the crisp, cold water. I have a theory that you warm water boys got it easy in some ways, your fish are parboiled by the time you reel them in.

Horseshoes ... your fish don't actually taste any better.

It's a case of "absence makes the heart grow fonder" ... when you can only go fishing 1 or 2 months out of the year, your perception is enhanced by the rarity.

You guys think I am going to take the bait? Lol no one is out fishing here. Couldn't even get down through the snow to ice fish. Looks like I will have to fly south in search of the sun.