Fly Tying
agn54

Clouser/Half N' Half Variant Swap

Mine are done ..... since this is my first time, I hope I followed the rules and don't dissapoint too much.

I am sure they will catch fish, but they ride high in the water and will probably be better this spring.

I look forward to seeing the ACAMS. I tie a lot of bead chain closers are light and ride just below the surface when stripped constantly. They can kill on the flats at times

Guest rich mc

sending mine out tomorrow [fri] these are so cool I had to tie extras for myself rich mc

Received a really cool set of flies from ACAMS! really like the use of hackle on the belly, fish catchers for sure. When I get the chance I'll put some pics up so you guys can get a taste for what is coming to you.

Got some awesome flies from Rich MC, essequamvideri, and Joseph Russell.

Rich, thanks a lot for the extras and chenille, that worm looks like a bass killer. How did you do it?

I didn't see one, there were 12, but it's no big deal. Extras certainly aren't expected. By the way, was that calf tail you used?

I am probably too late for this, so please keep me in mind for the next swap. thanks.

portlyjoe, unfortunately we are already full and nearing the end, but keep and eye on the swaps forum, there are always new swaps coming up for all types of flies.