Fly Tying
DavidHE

Prince Nymph Swap

Snail mail has been slow for the past few weeks because of all the winter weather across the country. At least that is what I was told at the Post Office a few days ago.

backyardhunter- your flies arrived today!

Obligations this evening mean I probably won't get them sorted until tomorrow night. I will get all flies on their return journey soon.

No hurry on my part. Glad they all arrived! Thanks for hosting the swap.

The flies have been sorted and were posted today. All swappers should be expecting a nice assortment of prince nymphs in the mail soon. The quality of the flies tied in this swap was very high, I think you will all be pleased. Once the last swapper has received their flies I will post pics. Thanks for making this a great swap!

Wow, that was fast! I go to the mailbox today and what do I find? A fantastic assortment of prince nymphs. Truly, some really nice ties. Thanks a bunch David for hosting.

Got mine today, thanks everyone! Great looking flies by all, thanks for hosting David.

I received mine yesterday. Great ties everyone! I am going to hate losing some of those flies in the mouths of big fish! Thanks David for hosting.

I got mine as well today. I am totally blow away on how awesome these flies are! Thanks everyone for a wonderful swap and thank you David for hosting!!!