Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - Fishingeek

attachicon.giftying desk.png

Not the greatest picture or is the desk at it's neatest. All of my dubbing, marabou, flash materials and the like are in the cubby holes. Lower left hand drawer is all dear, elk and moose hair. Middle left is full of foam and pheasant tails. Upper left is special tools such wing burners and other miscellaneous items.

The small drawer under the left hand cubbies has various threads and wires. The small drawer under the right cubbies has an Exacto knife set.

The upper right hand drawer is warranty information on vises, reels and rods and what not. The middle right has buck tails, calf tails, and Puglisi Fibers.

The 6 drawer chest on the right has nothing but feathers. Capes, saddles, packaged, strung, and complete skins.

Thanks for the photo. That sir looks like a pretty sweet set up.

attachicon.giftying desk.png

Not the greatest picture or is the desk at it's neatest. All of my dubbing, marabou, flash materials and the like are in the cubby holes. Lower left hand drawer is all dear, elk and moose hair. Middle left is full of foam and pheasant tails. Upper left is special tools such wing burners and other miscellaneous items.

The small drawer under the left hand cubbies has various threads and wires. The small drawer under the right cubbies has an Exacto knife set.

The upper right hand drawer is warranty information on vises, reels and rods and what not. The middle right has buck tails, calf tails, and Puglisi Fibers.

The 6 drawer chest on the right has nothing but feathers. Capes, saddles, packaged, strung, and complete skins.

Thanks for the photo. That sir looks like a pretty sweet set up.

Rolf and Hatchet,

Thanks for the kind remarks. When I get the opportunity I'll try to get a better pic.

Rolf and Hatchet,

Thanks for the kind remarks. When I get the opportunity I'll try to get a better pic.

I look forward to it. I really like the idea of the six drawer chest too. Your vice base also looks interesting.

Rolf and Hatchet,

I look forward to it. I really like the idea of the six drawer chest too. Your vice base also looks interesting.

My vise base is in the shape of a trout. A local gentleman who owns a counter top company made several out of Corian. It's light so you don't get a hernia carrying it. But the size of it makes it very stable.