Fly Tying
psychoprince

Steelhead Swap

I'll do a version of double legs they use overseas a lot for searun trout. It is a pattern I think would work where we used to do the yarn flies. Just a whole more work than snelling a hook and putting yarn underneath the snell. If involves two different color hen hackles, 3 different colors of thread, some UV glue, two different colors of Ice Dubbing, I think it may be a sleeper in the river.

Krystal Skunk

great looking pattern. this style was born on the West Coast, it was the go to style before the intruders and tube were introduced. this is in the same style as the more well known, "Green Butt Skunk". i've caught a few on the G.B.S. great swinging flies.

Your in stab. Is this your first swap?

Yes it is . I have done a couple of jig swaps on other boards . I'm a Newbe(2 months) to fly tying I'm also taking classes .

Here is my Sockeyed Charlie

4568ada4-0b35-4bc8-9951-83c8ce821038_zps

I'll take the last spot if it is still available. I go through more salmon and steelhead flies than anything else, be good to get some more. Will sit down in the next day or so and figure out what I'm tieing.

robert

Swap should be full, Im just waiting to here back from a few individuals. I will send them a PM today if they do not get back to me in the next day or so I will open up there spots, then I will set the due date.