Fly Tying
psychoprince

Steelhead Swap

All my flies are tied, PM me your address so I can forget to mail them out a few times and then send them to you lol. Thanks for hosting, Glad I was able to have SOMETHING to do with steelhead fishing this cold, cold february!

Chuck

I have Finished my flys Inculding an extra one for everybody !! Please PM me your address

Steve-stabgnid

I received two more great sets of flies yesterday. One from stab and another from atx. Thanks guys both look awesome and I really appreciate the extras. Hows everyone else doing with their flies?? Chromez pm sent.

After much consideration on which favorite pattern to tie for the GL, I decided to go with one I recently started tying and have had tremendous success this year on the Salmon River. Will be sending 12 psycho prince nymphs out this week. PM me your address and I will confirm when sent. Thanks!!

I received two more great sets of flies yesterday. One from stab and another from atx. Thanks guys both look awesome and I really appreciate the extras. Hows everyone else doing with their flies?? Chromez pm sent.

Working on mine during the evenings this week and over the weekend. Should be ready to ship out by Monday 3/23.

Finished my flies last night while watching the Badger game. Original intention was to tie a spey style green butt skunk, but couldn't find my green floss for the life of me. Ended up with an orange butt peacock spey. Send me an address and I'll get them in them mail. Thanks for hosting.

robert

Received a nice set of flies from CaddisGladys yesterday. Due to personal reasons Byron had to drop out of the swap. I am planning on sending every one back one of their own flies, if thats ok with everyone.