Fly Tying
dryfly purist

My bugwall is finally ready :-)

Welcome home Terje! Long time no see. Too long! That wall is one of my favorites of your photos.

Terje-

Its good to hear from you again! Thought perhaps you had hibernated for the winter, and we wouldn't see anything from you for a while.

Great wall, and your photos are fantastic.

Thanks for posting.

Bill

Great selection of your pictures, Terje.

As much as we love your pictures, Wife would NOT let me put the large one up. She says we could fill a wall with the small sized pictures, but no bug larger than a pet is going on the wall.

As much as we love your pictures, Wife would NOT let me put the large one up. She says we could fill a wall with the small sized pictures, but no bug larger than a pet is going on the wall.

Far better the picture he chose to enlarge than the one he might have on the lower left!

Far better the picture he chose to enlarge than the one he might have on the lower left!

divorce time for sure. even in that small size i would be in the dog house forever.

Actually, Wife likes spiders more than she does regular insects. She's phobic about roaches, and spiders are the only "bug" that don't remind her of roaches. She lets tarantulas crawl all over her, but she'd rather not have a regular insect on her ... and getting a roach close to her will bring an a murderous hysteria.

I had one friend who liked to keep snakes ... as I do. He didn't know Wife. On their first meeting, he thought he'd be funny, and thrust a Garter Snake at her, thinking she'd flinch. (It was one of his favorite captured snakes)

Wife just reached out and took it. She let it crawl around a bit, through her fingers, then promptly walked outside and let it go. He tried to get pissed, but he was still a bit agog that she had taken it from him in the first place.

To this day, it's the first thing he asks her when they see each other, "Find my snake, yet?"

Thanks a lot guys for all your kind comments. I really really appreciate it :-) :-) :-)

The flyfishing button has been turned off for a while and so has the photo button :-) ......... however the spring is getting closer so i guess both the buttons will be turned on again very soon :-) :-)

When it comes to the bug photos, i don´t have a wife or a girlfriend living in my apartment so i can put anything i want on the wall :-) :-) :-) :-)

Once again thanks for all your kind comments :-)

Terje