Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
jfinn

Pike Box Swap

Well as you may have known the best laid intentions are never followed through. I have been busy moving last minute and have only been able to tie up 12 not the 24 i would have liked for the practice. My flys are done and ready to go pm me an address so I can get them headed your way.

Well as you may have known the best laid intentions are never followed through. I have been busy moving last minute and have only been able to tie up 12 not the 24 i would have liked for the practice. My flys are done and ready to go pm me an address so I can get them headed your way.

Pm sent

I started to get some flies in and they look great, can't wait to see the others. Hope everyone will have the flies out on time. We unfortunately had a fellow swap that needed to drop from the swap now we will have an extra fly and I wanted to know if everyone wants one of their own flies back or a random fly from a different tier? Let me know what everyone wants to do.

I will hopefully be getting mine out by Thursday or Friday. Will send them priority so they get there by the deadline

no need to pay extra as long as they are on the way we can wait the extra day or two.