Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
jfinn

Pike Box Swap

12 is just as easy to tie 9 in my opinion. I do have one question though. This is the swap that was originally asking about bass flies or am I confused? I guess the cold has affect my mind! LOL

12 is just as easy to tie 9 in my opinion. I do have one question though. This is the swap that was originally asking about bass flies or am I confused? I guess the cold has affect my mind! LOL

Has always been pike focused but there is lots of cross over.

I am not part of this swap ... but tying 12 flies, for 9 people puts a lot of onus on the swapmeister. How is he supposed to "divvy" up the extra flies? Unless you're all going to donate the extra three flies to the SM.

I am not part of this swap ... but tying 12 flies, for 9 people puts a lot of onus on the swapmeister. How is he supposed to "divvy" up the extra flies? Unless you're all going to donate the extra three flies to the SM.

Randomly is what I thought he said, but a couple extra for the SM doesn't bother me either.

Yeah Matt7082, Rich Strolis will be represented well in this swap with your Masked Avenger and the Ice Picks I will be doing

I really like his patterns! They're somewhat simple, nice on the eye, and the fish seem to like them!