Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
jfinn

Pike Box Swap

I could tie a dozen Clousers and get them to the SM in less than two weeks, if that would help.

Tom

Sounds great I will count you in.

So we are definitely tying 12 flies?

Yes, the count is 12 flies we have 11 different patterns so everyone will receive 2 of one pattern.

If it's not too late, I would like to change my pattern. I would like to do my own spin on Rainy's Joom Deep Diver.

That's fine with me.

I am goimg to do something a little different than what normally goes on in a swap. I do not have the most experience with spinning deer hair. Im not horrible but could always use more practice.

So I will be including a bunch of extras. I will male sure there is enough for each other swapper to recieve two of my flys. And I will include a few extras for my SM for the extra sort lol. Hope you like these as much as I have and maybe with two they can catch that many more.

Well, I have not been on the site for years now, and after reminiscing old swaps I figure it'd be nice to try my hand at it again. If you still have a spot, I would love to tie some fish fur flies as well as crease flies (i don't mind doubling up, i need the practice)

Well, I have not been on the site for years now, and after reminiscing old swaps I figure it'd be nice to try my hand at it again. If you still have a spot, I would love to tie some fish fur flies as well as crease flies (i don't mind doubling up, i need the practice)

Last spot is yours, look forward to seeing your flies. Also thanks for be ambitious and tying 2 dozen for the swap.

1down. Me thinks this bullet will be ripping some lips ;)

post-11346-0-35312500-1425529820_thumb.jpg

I'm looking at doing an epoxy minnow. It might be a little small but I hope you guys are ok with it.?.

Sounds good.

post-35105-0-83389200-1425926893_thumb.jpg

JFinn,

I have finished the clousers and need your address so I can mail them tomorrow. I enclosed an extra one for you to use as you see fit. This process was interesting, as the pattern evolved during the tying period. Now that I have retired, I am looking forward to spending more time tying. Thanks for organizing this.

Tom

attachicon.gifDSCN0329.JPG

JFinn,

I have finished the clousers and need your address so I can mail them tomorrow. I enclosed an extra one for you to use as you see fit. This process was interesting, as the pattern evolved during the tying period. Now that I have retired, I am looking forward to spending more time tying. Thanks for organizing this.

Tom

PM sent