Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stabgnid

The Fly I call Overeboard !!!

Went A little overboard on this one !! I palmered the Marabeu and some Black,Blue & Sliver Chenille!!

Let me Know what you think !!

Steve- Stabgnid

overboard_zpsvgljjj9n.jpg

I think it's really nice. I'm guessing from the clip it's on, that it's about size 12-ish.... right? I can't enlarge the photo... would like to have been able to see the head better.

I think it's really nice. I'm guessing from the clip it's on, that it's about size 12-ish.... right? I can't enlarge the photo... would like to have been able to see the head better.

I do believe I did that on a cheap #8 hook I bought to practice on .. If I did it agian I would tie it on a #2 or #1 salmon hook alot of stuff I post is tied on cheap hooks because I'm just learning and I need the practice ..

steve-stabgnid

Looks really nice... there's some on the database that are no better. I asked size because it looks like it would be great for crappies, but if I tied it for crappies, I'd tie it on 6. I'd also love to have some of that blue marabou (but probably not enough to buy it). I dye a lot of stuff because I'm not wild about buying a whole lot of something I only plan to tie with once or twice. :-)

I like it!!! I bet Mr. Big Ole Bass would try to take a bit out of that fly. Very nice indeed!!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this