Fly Tying
jfinn

Small Trout Flies Swap

Hey everyone, I want to apologize for running behind on this swap. If anyone has jfinn's address and wants to pm me, that'd be great. Just trying to get his address as soon as I can so I can get the flies in. Thanks.

Hey everyone, I want to apologize for running behind on this swap. If anyone has jfinn's address and wants to pm me, that'd be great. Just trying to get his address as soon as I can so I can get the flies in. Thanks.

Pm sent

PM seems to not be functional for me. Has anyone else been trying to get an address to turn their flies in?

Worked fine for me. I got your addy from the PM you sent me a little while back.

Hi everyone, I sent a PM to Jfinn about this swap Originally saying I would be able to send my flies out late. Unfortunately I am still stuck out of town for work so I will be unable to send them out. Im sorry for dropping out of the swap the situation was unavoidable. I would love to see some pictures if you are able to post any. Sorry again guys!

Hi everyone, I sent a PM to Jfinn about this swap Originally saying I would be able to send my flies out late. Unfortunately I am still stuck out of town for work so I will be unable to send them out. Im sorry for dropping out of the swap the situation was unavoidable. I would love to see some pictures if you are able to post any. Sorry again guys!

Sorry to hear that, psychoprince.

I'd be happy to let JFinn keep the extra fly now that we are down to 11 + the SM. What does everyone else think?

I agree! Let the SM have the extras for his time and for organizing the swap. I always throw in an extra fly for them anyway.

Still waiting on one last set if I don't receive it by Friday or a message from the tyer I will get everything out by the end of the week.

Flies are on there way sorry for the delay. I was waiting on the last set and was told they shipped a 2nd set out but they haven't shown up. I gave everyone back one of their own flies. Thanks to everyone for being a part of the swap and letting me have the extras. I now have to add some more flies to list of things to tie.