Fly Tying
tyler94

Hopper/Terrestrial Swap

Thanks...when you say big grasshoppers-what size are you thinking?

I hope you've never seen the mutant grasshoppers of western OK. I've often seen them preying on small fish and stare down some very sizable bass that would just sink down into the depths like a whipped puppy. I didn't believe people when they told they told me about them until one hit my glove out riding the bike and broke two fingers. One hit me in the head with a du-rag on and thought we had another case of people shooting at bikers on the freeway. Now if you tie one that size we're going to forget the Sucrets box and send a small locking chest to contain them safely.

Thanks...when you say big grasshoppers-what size are you thinking?

I hope you've never seen the mutant grasshoppers of western OK. I've often seen them preying on small fish and stare down some very sizable bass that would just sink down into the depths like a whipped puppy. I didn't believe people when they told they told me about them until one hit my glove out riding the bike and broke two fingers. One hit me in the head with a du-rag on and thought we had another case of people shooting at bikers on the freeway. Now if you tie one that size we're going to forget the Sucrets box and send a small locking chest to contain them safely.

They get that big in Texas as well!

I think I will tie a neon mutant hopper. Kind of my own creation

Now that sounds very interesting indeed!