Fly Tying
eide

April Flies from the Vice

NoSlack! Shouldn't take long after you cast those out & there'll be noslack in your line! Nice! And my new favourite colour for flies, purple!

Yah I will be tying up the bigger 5 inchers in all white for Bull trout that roam our rivers and streams!

Bull trout??? What are they? I don't know where you live, but are they something bigger than brown trout? Maybe even bigger then seatrout but smaller than taimen from Mongolia or Russia? In the Finnish language the word for trout is taimen, but not to be confused with the fish in Mongolia! Was funny to hear a conversation at the fly expo here between a foregin person & a Finnish person in English! You really have taimen here in Finland? Oh yes, they are everywhere! :-)

KGs%20SCS%20OLIVE%20WOBBLE_zpspbxvymhe.j

KG’s SPRING CREEK SCUD -Wobble Style – Glissmeyer/Variant – Umpqua (Hanak) C550BL, #12- #14, TMC 2499 SPBL, #12 – #16. TMC 2488H, #12 – #16…

AMBER%20WR%20CAD%20PUPA%20GRP_zps7hpue0q

DB AMBER WOBBLE-RITE CADDIS PUPAE, #14's...

PT/TB

fshng2

I got a 'Cyclone' from Bearlodge Angler. it's not bad, but in my opinion it is more suited to smaller brushes and flies. In saying that I am getting there, and the products aren't bad.

I am going to show the spinner to a mate from the fishing club next week, and discuss options for scaling it up to suit salty brushes.

2015.04.21.dryfly.me_.salmon-1024x1024.j

Got some Mustad 80500 #1 that I hadn't tied on before and put this together in the morning :)

A foam head diver on a 6/0 hook for muskies.

attachicon.gifIMG_0256.JPG

It has a lot of flash and will push a lot of water.

Nice man, on the next one tie in some hackles for the tail, or big fly fiber to get even more movement than the buck tail for the tail.