Fly Tying
eide

April Flies from the Vice

Segmentation is a little uneven, Smitty. I am not really criticizing, since it looks better than some of my attempts.

I am sure that'll catch some fish.

So Johnny....you need a field tester for that slider? Very nice work. Please show us what eats it.

SmittySB! Thats really nice! Yet to try a semi realistic or realistic fly, but definatly this year, the next level has been calling me in the wind! My head is still in the clouds after tying on Hoffmans own TMC 2 vise 2weeks ago! The highest point of all my tying time & a truly nice guy he is!

So Johnny....you need a field tester for that slider? Very nice work. Please show us what eats it.

guys - thanks for all the comments.. Hopefully I can get a picture of a large (> 30 inch) striped bass with one of these flies in its lip right before I release it to fight another day.

Gave this one a shot. I think it'll fish. Another from Mr. Hoffman's creations.

Adam, I'm a huge fan of Markus. That must have been quite the experience getting to meet him and tie on his vice. He's quite the innovator.

image_zpsctbjgqrs.jpg

Smitty