Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stabgnid

Some buggs(Pinhead Jiggs)

Tied some Pinhead jiggs ..(There is a chip out of the Glow bead)

Lmk what you think

Steve-stabgnid

bugs%204_zpseihhlfn2.jpg

Hey cool Flies/Jigs! I bet those are easy to cast. Have you ever tried a near deer? It's basically a wooley bugger tied on a jig. Gotta love that jigging action. Are you worried the pin will pull out of the flie? How do you lash it down?

Hey cool Flies/Jigs! I bet those are easy to cast. Have you ever tried a near deer? It's basically a wooley bugger tied on a jig. Gotta love that jigging action. Are you worried the pin will pull out of the flie? How do you lash it down?

I cut the pin to size then I tie it to the top of the hook in tight touching wraps all the way to the end of the pin becareful where you cut the pin it is sharp it will cut your thread stop just before it the take super glue and coat the thread wraps let it dry ..

steve

Ok I hate to sound stupid here but are you shoving the pin through the bead and some how attaching the pin to the hook? I have never seen anything like this...Nice looking flies!!! I bet to bream and blue gills would love them!!!!

NEVER MIND the post above answered my question. I will most definitely have to give these flies a try.