Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

fly patterns

vicrider! I had to force myself to watch it till the end the first time, but it became addictive! 6 times i've watched it now & some of those flies are awsome & who ever tied them has a real eye for colour combinations! I think it's nice that someone can love flies so much to take the time to produce something like that!

7 times now! :-)

You are addicted to flies! Step away from the key board and try not to watch the video today!!! LOL

The misses was at work till late last night & went back this morning for the whole day! While she was in bed having a nap this evening i jumped on her & stuck my phone in her face! She went less then your 1.06 vicrider, then started to say very bad words! I watched it till the end AGAIN! 8 times now! :-)

Tommy.....holy crap. That's really cool. For those who are still presenting their fly patterns as a single image...time to step up. Very well done.

Step up? Did you, perhaps, mean "trip out?"

Between this one and the video of trout feeding on damselflies, the average awesomeness of non fly tying videos on this site has shot up through the roof.