Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
denduke

Rain rain go away

Good looking bugs.

How do you tie in that mess? Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, but I couldn't do it.

(I also can't leave stuff out that the cats can get into)

Rain rain go away! I will definatly not be singing that song at the end of summer! But it seems like some have been for the last few years here!!!

4715Web_Flytybench_1_.jpg

Every now and then I straighten "man room" up. No womens allowed in. This is the tying corner gotta a puter to the left lotta guns ammo behind and closet full of huntin clothes waders, duck stuff, fly gear. Gotta know where sumthin is to find it. So many lil things come into tying so lotta stuff laid out when tying. There's a life time of stuff hoarded in there. Guilty as charged!

My retriever is allowed but one time couldn't find my Hungarian partridge skin looked over feather in his jaw....Sigh...

3950580-R1-030-13A.jpg

058s.JPG

12213.JPG

Couldn't tell where land ended and heaven began....

SD_Update_1_15_08_013.JPG

Denduke is a brave man. Most of us non-OCD types wouldn't take the chance of showing the mess that we tie in. I am afraid to post a picture of my basement room and desk, someone from the EPA might see it and come after me for having a Superfund sight on my property.

Steve