Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ccwnsc

Greetings from South Carolina

Note of introduction. I've been flyfishing off and on for years, but recently returned to the sport after a 9 yr absence. Don't know why such a long break really, just have a lot of hobbies and work has been pretty intense. Anyway, I'm back to fishing and along with that, back to tying. Sold all of my tools and material years ago, so I'm in the process of restocking. Slowly picking up a few things along the way and tying some simple stuff to knock the rust off. I look forward to learning from everyone here and hopefully I can pass along something useful now and then.

Thanks for having me.

Barry

Welcome to the site, Barry.

You don't say what part of S.C. you're from. I lived in Columbia for a couple of years ('79/81) and fished the French Broad River and lake Murray.

Again, welcome ... hope to see some pictures of flies and fish.

Lots of really nice lakes in northwestern SC. I live across the line in NC about five months of the year. Welcome back to where you belong.

Thanks for the warm welcome... Neglected to say that I live in the upstate, right outside of Greenville. Do all my flyfishiing in NC.