Fly Tying
breambuster

Fly Tying: The Angler's Art

I used to enjoy watching the videos of the first 3 seasons of "Fly Tying: The Angler's Art" at this website http://www.nwptv.org/Offers/FlyTying.aspx/ but it no longer works. There are a few episodes on YouTube, but not nearly all that I once could access at that website. Does anyone know of another website where I might watch those first 3 seasons again?

Thanks

BB

I just googled Fly tying: the anglers art and the first hit was the site. Try that.

the original poster said the website did not work

I tried the link he posted and got the following "404 not found"

I have all episodes on my hard drive

downloaded them when they first came out

I downloaded them 5 years ago and it was quite difficult to do back then. you needed some additional software just to download the episodes.

they do play on the window media player.

i'll check on the files when I get home from work and will see if they fit on a thumb drive.

I should be able to copy them on a thumb drive and mail out the drive and you could send me back a replacement drive.

And when you get there, Mikechell, you see a thing that says, "This page is under construction" and you get no videos. Is it different on your computer?

BB

flytire, you could save them to google drive and you could share the files with breambuster. I think you would both need a google email account though.

Oh ... I didn't see that part. I just got past the "404" warning and thought i was doing good.

It might not be free anymore ... but there is also this message on the same page.

"If you are interested in purchasing Fly Tying - The Angler's Art please call 1-800-883-0124 or send an email to Sarah McDaniel."

Micechell, I think that means that if you live close enough to get it, you can pay and get it. I may be wrong about that. I live in the Southeast where fly tying is almost unknown. There wouldn't be anywhere enough viewership for the stations to show that program here.

BB

flytire, you could save them to google drive and you could share the files with breambuster. I think you would both need a google email account though.

i have google drive and gmail but im not sure on how to share

Upload the movie files to a folder in google drive

after the files are up loaded

right click on the file

select share enter

email address for the person you wish to share with

select "can view" on the right then

click done

You can also select "get shareable link" and share the link.

It didn't come to mind until just now but there may be issues with distributing copies of these videos. Dont know, just saying.

Had them on my old laptop that fried!!!!!!! That was before I got my external hard drives - wish I still had them all!!!! If anyone can get them to transfer I'd be very interested in getting them back!!!!!!

I have 47 videos but I have no idea as to what numbers they are as I renamed each video with the flies they were tying