Fly Tying
add147

***Halloween Swap - Scary Spiders***

After playing around a bit I think I've settled on tying my shelf liner spider for this one. Works on trout and you'll hafta beat the bluegill away with a stick

As long as it is a spider gatorboy its all good!!!! I'm not a stickler on the formalities...Just have fun tying something up. IMO swaps need to be fun!!!!

Kentuckysteve you're in buddy! You got the last spot!!!

***SWAP IS NOW FULL***

add147,

Reluctantly I will have to resign from this swap due to health reasons. I apologize to you and all the others in this swap and hope it is not an inconvenience to you. I hope you find someone to fill this spot fast.

Thanks and I"m sure it will be a great swap.

Steve

add147,

Reluctantly I will have to resign from this swap due to health reasons. I apologize to you and all the others in this swap and hope it is not an inconvenience to you. I hope you find someone to fill this spot fast.

Thanks and I"m sure it will be a great swap.

Steve

BassBugn/Steve,

I am sorry to hear about your situation and hopefully things will get better for you. Thank you for letting us know that you will not be able to participate. There will be other swaps down the line that you most certainly are welcome to join, Take care!!!!

The swap is still OPEN since one of the tiers had to drop out because of some health issues. Jump on in and give this one a try!!!

Me too, address please ... twelve spiders are hanging on my wall, ready to go.

Turns out, they are more fish-able than I thought. Had one on the water yesterday and caught two sunfish.