Fly Tying
vicrider

"Green" Swap...Floss and Herl combo

Horseshoes, how ya' doing girl? If you want to get them in the snail mail from the nether regions of the frozen north always send the dozen. Lots of time to fill out and if we don't we can pass the extras around or sent them back as you choose.

Nick

Vicrider: not a problem, I will send them out snail wise now before our Province runs out of fuel again. Can't imagine what will happen to the powers to be if we run out of fuel in the winter and there is no heat. Lol.

fishy bob: I personally favour your dries. They are superb. Just my two cents worth.

Since the monthly swap has consistently carried into middle of following month I'd like to see them all in no later than first week of Oct. if possible. The reason for this is I will be listing the sign ups for the Christmas swap in Oct. with due dates for that in 3rd week of November or so. Christmas swap was a biggie last year and should hope it is this year. Going to try to lay out better guidelines and hope it goes as well or better than last year.

And thank you Crackle for filling this last spot for us. Sorry I took your namesake fly away but I love the Crackleback fly and already have a dozen ready to go out to those who like to throw an attractor over troubled waters.

Everything is all tied up and ready to go. I will send them in your direction as soon as I quit working long enough to get to the post office.

First set of flies arrived today and they are a great set from djd3mon. Lovely set of Royal Wulffs that would look good in any swap.

Okay, looking at first page again djd lists his fly as a Royal Coachman but I've always called the version with the hair wings like this the Royl Wulff. No matter what you call it it is a beautiful fly.