Fly Tying

Beautiful flies from Joseph Russell and Stabgnid arrived today. Will pick up Jburge's flies at lunch tomorrow. Waiting on two sets, will see what tomorrow's mail brings.

Picked up Jburge's caddis, they are beauts. Old Hat mailed his flies Tuesday so they should be here Saturday or Monday. I have not heard from WITroutbum, I sent two PMs, I will give him a couple of days to let me know what is going on with his flies. The Steelhead are running in the West, the water is calling.

Rogue River Altoid Variants just arrived from RogueFlies and they are really great. I will be glad to add this to my Steelhead Box. ​

Thanks for the kind words Bob, definitely were lots of fun tying

Old Hat's Orange Fade Steelhead flies were in todays mail. They are stunning to say the least. Still no word from WITroutbum. I will sort and photograph the flies that I have by the first of the week. If I do not hear something, or get some flies by Wednesday, I will get these in the mail back to you.

I will get mine in as soon as I can. Hold on to mine because we are moving. If your ready to ship before we move let me know. I will pm you the new address.

Kevin

Looking for some input here. No response from WITroutbum to three PMs, last two have not been read. Do you guys want me to wait a couple of days or should I go ahead and mail the ones we have tomorrow?