Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa 2015 time is here

More than one fly, sure. biggrin.png Oh, you mean more than one gift? I see no reason why that wouldn't work. I spin the wheel within groups of categories and you'd get two packages back. If you wanted one for trout and one for bass that's the way I'd try to group them and cross them. Up to you.

Sounds good Nick. I'll get to work this week and get 'em out. I have two different sets in mind. I did two last year as well. My top 12 for one and a bass/panfish box for the other I believe.

Of course Keith. I was looking through some names in my address book and thought about PMing you about this. Glad you're in. If you're still doing salt water I have a great match for you. Anything you'd like though will work.

Also note you're number 19 on the list because I had someone in there twice.

Nick

Of course Keith. I was looking through some names in my address book and thought about PMing you about this. Glad you're in. If you're still doing salt water I have a great match for you. Anything you'd like though will work.

Also note you're number 19 on the list because I had someone in there twice.

Nick

PM sent.

Going to be grabbing a box this weekend and either out saturday, or end of next week, I got a bunch of tests this week, but the flies are done up. Will be some extras in there for your own use as well Vic