Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa 2015 time is here

And Fletchfishes. My gosh he sent a box that a starting out guide to put to use for his first year on the water. Whoever the wheel lands on for his box is set for the first part of next season for sure.

Glad to hear they got there and thank you for the compliment. Always intimidating tying for the talented crew around here.

Joseph Russell, yours was the lone package in today. Very nice for exchange. Hopefully a lot finish and get them in NOW.

Two more great boxes in today from Brandon and Dcap240. I'm comparing doing this Santa thing to a poor guy on minimum wage having to count the money from the tills every night. My mediocre work at the vise and all these beautiful works of art going through my fingers. We have a bunch of great tiers and great guys on this board and Christmas morning will show that.

Joel, I went and double checked and nope, no sign of yours yet. I'm hoping to close out everything through the course of this week and send early next week. I hope I don't run into the same troubles but I plan to make them work for their money and get tracking #s on every package. Did you get a #?

Did mine arrive yet? I have a tracking number but don't have access to it at the moment. I left it at the office but can try to get a hold of it if needed

I don't think I have the receipt anymore. Unfortunately if they don't show up I won't be able to tie a replacement set. I just started a new job

agn54, not here yet. jfinn, don't give up yet. That time of year already where things can go slow and didn't make mail today so mail 'til Friday.

I checked the tracking on mine it says it "arrived at CHEYENNE, OK 73628 and is ready for pickup". I have no idea why it didn't deliver it directly to you. I apologize for this inconvenience.

agn, all my mail goes to PO. No box at house. If I wanted one it would be a block away and PO is two blocks. That's all that means. I didn't make PO of Thursday, got there too late on Friday and will have a good haul tomorrow. Will post everyone and catch up front page then.

Three more entries in the mail today, along with three for the monthly swap. Front page should be up to date. What is even better is a large bargain basket I'd ordered some time ago finally came in just in time to include a little Santa Bonus. Almost thought I would miss that this year. Once everything is on it's way I'll post a bunch of pics of the original boxes but no one will know which one they're getting.

Nick