Fly Tying
ChromeAddict

Fly tyers dungeon

Does anyone buy materials from here?I have seen it recommended here a few times. Their prices seem super cheap and their dubbing blends look awesome, but how can they be so cheap? Is this one of those 'too good to be true' things, or is it worth placing an order?

I have ordered from them. I purchased one of their Christmas packs. It was worth every penny. I would not order the fibbits. They are not tapered on the end. The hair and fibers work well and the cost is minimal.

I've bought from them several times. Very nice stuff at great prices. A little slow at times but worth the wait.

Dave

He's taking orders for a limited number of Christmas boxes right now. I got one a couple of years ago, and I am still using the materials. He does a great job, gets stuff sent quickly and supplies many shops.

Yes, it's too good ... but it IS true.

I have been happy with the materials I've bought from him. You will probably hear some complaints about delivery. I believe It's a one man operation.You should realize that you might have to wait a little longer than we have become used to, in the internet age. That's just the trade off for very good prices.

I've ordered from him before, and got a Christmas box last year and have been more than satisfied both times. Good material and great prices, timely delivery also.

I've been buying from him for years. I've bought flash material, dubbing, synthetic hair, natural hair, 3D eyes, parachute post material, rubber legs--you name it. Pretty much everything he sells. I've never had to wait more than a few days for an order to arrive, and the quality has been consistently excellent. He is legit, and I would recommend his stuff without hesitation.

Made another order last night, email this morning to say it's been posted.

I'm a fan of the kraken and sea dragon dubbing and the congo hair (cheap alternative to EP Fibres).

This order is for the sand crab dubbing...

Big Thumbs Up For FTD from Me !!!!! I still have stuff from my very first order years ago.

I have nothing but praise for them. Bought a Christmas Box Several years ago. (Wife wouldn't let me open it til Christmas. Mean ol' woman.huh.png biggrin.png )

I'm still using parts of it. Every time I go to his site, I always end up getting way more than I planned, cringe when I get to the totals page, then smile when I realize how much cheaper it was than I thought it was going to be.

Kirk B.