Fly Tying
branden_fritzemeier_67

Best Vice For $120

PICTURES, OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! lol
Just messin' with ya', Branden. Congrats on the purchase. I understand how difficult it is with all of the choices. You want to get the most bang for your buck.

Let us know *your* thoughts on it after you have tied a few flies on it.

Kirk B.

Thanks for the kudo's guys, but as with anything else out there, the ultimate decision lies with the purchaser. Kinda like vehicles, its what appeals to the buyer the most. As stated before, all are good choices. If mine was all that was out there, then it would be a monopoly, the price would be higher, and thats not my feelings on how a business should be run. Actually, competition is kinda fun, as long as you keep the inferior products out of the equation.

I'm thinking if this purchase was made there should be a vise at the OP's doorstep by or about now ! No pressure mind you just curious how you like your choice ?

Congrats - may you tie a hundred thousand dozen flies on it until you are 95 years old. Funny how this particular thread went sort of viral. Folks are passionate about the tools they use and have strong opinions on what others should use too.

Tight wraps!