Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas III

OK, Tyler and Bryon's flies are here. Very nice flies from both of you. Waiting on one set that is in the mail. I should have these back in the mail next week to put under your tree.

Hey bob, i know that i put money in for postage but i dont think i put toe tags on them. It completely slipped my mind haha. Shouldnt be too hard to tell which ones are mine since i doubt anyone tied those exact patterns

Santa will take note of that, if you promise not to do it again, you may not get a lump of coal with your flies....

Brandon's very nice emergers arrived today. Thank you all for getting your flies here by the deadline. I will start sorting tomorrow and I should have them in the mail Wednesday.

Thank you for hosting bob...I hope you and your family has a Merry Christmas!!!

Well, you all were very good tyers this season, so there are no lumps of coal in your packages. They are all in the hands of Santa's Elves at the Post Office. There is a little something extra for the holidays. For those of you who, like jburge, are not familiar with the use of commas; the instructions are for 1 of the choices, not a combination. Thank you all for a successful swap again this year. I wish you all the happiest of holidays and the best for a New Year of heavy nets and tight lines,

Peace,

Santabobnelson