Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa update and extension

I will be working on lining things up over the weekend but won't be doing final work and sending out until next week. If anyone is running late and thinking of dropping out...DON'T...Just get it in the mail ASAP. The worse thing that could happen is you'll end up having to trade gifts with me and I'll try to keep ya' from being disappointed.

St. Nick

Okay guys. The week extension got a few more in but at this time I had to turn everything around and let 'er fly. Got to PO today with about 20 packages to weigh and tag so kept my niece busy for awhile. Surprisingly no one came in behind us that had to wait while we worked our way through this. Everything is on it's way but I should mention that after I got all the last packages wrapped and tagged I don't know who really got what. Yes, they are all marked but hopefully I didn't send a bunch of salt water crabs to a dry fly brookie fisherman. I tried to align the early wraps but things got hectic. I will say though that there were NO NONE boxes that should be a disappointment to anyone.

Also a few boxes were truly outstanding and this year rather than a Santa Surprise I got a good deal on a big grab bag package and everyone should have a little dubbing or Congo Hair or bug legs from Santa. These are not wrapped so you can take them right to the table and tie something with it. You can open shipping package but inisde wrapped package is to be saved until at least Christmas Eve. Those in from last year will notice that my ability to wrap has not improved any and lots of tape to hold things in place is my standard system.

So, Santa's going to take a nap now, sleep.png

vicrider,
I just wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank you for all of your hard work. It is GREATLY appreciated and I hope that you and your family has a Very Merry Christmas. Hopefully our paths might cross one day and I can take you to grab lunch. Once again thank you for all of your do with the Monthly Swap as well as the Santa Swap!!!!

Yes thanks. I haven't been this excited for xmas in a long time!!

Just curious if you did have time to photography them all? Not a big deal if you didn't as you already had enough work to do.

Had a big surprise in the mail today, a well wrapped Christmas present! This will be hard to keep from opening in the next 3 weeks, but I'll try to be strong. I want to thank Nick for the time he has spent this last year in all the swaps he has hosted. And thanks to AGN54 for the present, whatever it turns out to be. And Merry Christmas to all.

Nick, thanks again for the opportunity to be apart of this swap and for all your hard work you've done for this swap. I hope mine take 2 weeks to get here so I'm not tempted to open them haha. Cheers

Received my flies yesterday; thanks to Branden_******!

Now begins the waiting, or not, we are an empty nest and don't really do the Santa thing in a disciplined way ... but I'll leave it wrapped for the time being ... to think about it ...

I usually get into trouble when I think about it.

Merry Christmas all!

I also received mine this past Saturday..Thank you vicrider for all the time and effort that you put into this swap..Also want to thank David R for what ever is in the box! I had the wife hide them so they didn't get opened!! Oh and Vicrider thank you for the dubbing..That got put to use the same day received!!