Fly Tying
Fontinalis

Hi Y'all

Let me introduce my self. I am from Southern NJ and fish the Catskills as my primary streams and then fish in PA. When I only want to travel minimal then I fish in NJ. I am a member of The Catskills Fly Tyers Guild and maybe a few of you Have seen me in the Shows Up in Danbury CT, Both Shows in Somerset NJ, Fly Tyers Renvevous in April up in Roscoe and hopefully next month in Fort Washington PA. I am a classic wet fly tyer and fishermen. My second favorite type of tying and fishing is Classic Streamers. My mentor Don Bastian has taken me under his wing and truly has schooled me in the art of tying the wet fly. Any way eventually you guys will see my work. I hope their are some wet fly tyers on this board too. It's nice to meet every one here and I look forward to participating on the board.

Fontinalis Fin

Welcome to the web site Fontinalis

I am sure you will fine there a great number of wet fly tiers on the web site including myself.

Glad you found us

OSD.

Welcome Fontinalis, I bet many of us are looking forward to seeing your flies, and hopefully some shared schooling. Thank's for joining our merry band of fly tyers and fishers, it's a great group.

Graham

Hey Fontinalis

Welcome to the site, waiting patiently to see some of your work! I'm a fan of the old wets myself!

I'm sure you are going to love this site.

Cheers,

Damian

Thank You for the welcome guys. I really look forward to being a part of this board.

If you would like to see one of my wet flies, please look at the spring 2005 Flyfishing & Fly Tying Journal. I have one of my wet Flies the Yellow Sally that is pictured as one of the runner ups in the Stonefly Adults contest. Look for the name Andy Brasko and you will see what one of my flies looked like after Don Bastians class a year ago.

Fontinalis Fin