Fly Tying
add147

Cannot find the link to whole seller

Seem like there was a thread on here about making fish eyes and someone made a comment that it was to cheap to just purchase them and they provided a link to a whole seller . I want to say it was a Chinese outfit and they had flash, crystal flash, brass beads, fish eyes, all kind of stuff. The only draw back is you have to purchase in bulk.

Can someone please post that link again? I've searched and looked for it but I cannot find it. I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

The reason I Suggest Ebay is you can really fine tune your search and a lot of the sellers have their store name listed in the description you can find them that way. A huge percentage of the wholesalers also have ebay stores.

Thanks Bugsy for your link...That jogged my memory! The alibaba store is LIFEFLY OUTDOOR. I think I might give the them a try after the first of the year.

so what is the real difference between the lifefly ebay store and the aliexpress store???

Who gets to see your payment information, of course. Personally, I'd trust Ebay over Alibaba any day, but YMMV. Yeah, that's not the only difference, but you should be able to google the rest...

Thanks for the heads up fellows! Did not know that LIFEFLY had an Ebay store, I'd rather deal with Ebay myself as well. Once again thanks for heads up and insight! Merry Christmas!!!