Fly Tying

I don't see any Pheasant tail, or hackle in your list. With peacock herl, brown hackle, and some pheasant tail fiber, you can make a full back. Or use the chenille, hackle and pheasant tail fibers for a springs wiggler. I have caught Steelhead on both, but I think you might need some larger hooks.

A small woolly bugger with a body of peacock herl (I assume that's what you meant when you said you had peacock), the brown schlappen and marabou will catch trout and steelhead. Likewise any number of other color combinations on a bugger using the chenille, schlappen and marabou.

If any of your dubbing is a nice caddis green, you could make some caddis larvae on your nymph hooks with the green dubbing for a body and peacock herl or dark brown dubbing for the head. That's a standard pattern for Great Lakes steelhead.

Deer hair poppers

Emergers

Wet flies

Streamers

Devil bugs

Nymphs

Etc

Be creative. Experiment

Zug bugs with the herl, not sure what you have for miscellaneous materials to complete it. Just a bead head, tie in the herl for a tail, and wrap the herl forward and tie it off behind the bead, if nothing else.

Green weenie.

Looks like you have plenty of brown in various materials. One thing I have read and what I tell people that are new to fly fishing. Every fish, regardless of species, fresh or salt water, rivers, creeks, pond or lakes. They will eat something that is brown and about 5/8 of an inch long.