Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FlaFly

And now a database problem

Now I can't get the Fly Pattern Database to open. I even tried to go via the Hatches site, but it just keeps sending me to the forum. Kinda like an addictive drug... the forum doesn't work well, but it won't let us go anywhere else.

Anyone else having this problem?

use the report button and report it to the administrators and sit back relax while they hopefully work out the kinks. visit other places on the forum until its fixed

nobody on the forum can fix the problem

Been like that for the third day here. in fact now I can't click on any of the forum headers, I get a fatal error message. I can only click on the live topic items listed over the poster who posted last. Funny, it all started when I went to click on the v-caddis that showed up in the pictures above ( of posted flies and recipes). So never did see what the body material was on that V-caddis but it sure looked nice.

use the report button and report it to the administrators and sit back relax while they hopefully work out the kinks. visit other places on the forum until its fixed

nobody on the forum can fix the problem

The Rod Building forum is in the same boat, so I went to Rod Builder Org. yesterday instead. Looks pretty active over there. Just sayin. Give me a "so what" and I'll say so what ! LOL

hahahaha

like mike said in the other post this forum is pleading for an update that it will never get

this is a recurring problem that is mostly the servers fault and not the forum software

hahahaha

like mike said in the other post this forum is pleading for an update that it will never get

this is a recurring problem that is mostly the servers fault and not the forum software

Oh I know. I was irritated I couldn't get to that V-caddis recipe though. I did a Yahoo search for it separate from the site but didn't come up with it. It looked really good, good enough to catch this fisherman anyway. Been waiting for the fly database to get working again, it must be listed there I bet.

I did do a couple of screen captures and sent them to SteelDrifter. So, hopefully, someone will be clearing up the issue soon.

I see it wasn't just me. The GCO website was and still is also down on my unit anyway