Fly Tying
vicrider

Febuary Monthly beadhead swap - Need Swapper

The fly for this month is ANY beadhead. Nymph, panfish, tarpon, etc. To give a little more variety in the swap if someone wants to go with a beadchain for the head that would qualify.

We have lost one of our boards finest tiers in Netabrookie so let's get that spot filled. Rookies are always welcome to grow with us throught the months learning variety and patience.

vicrider................................ready

01. add147.........................received

02. Josephcsylvia...............received

03. Breambuster................received

04. Li'l Dave.......................received

05. Pica..............................received

06. Fishin' Bob...................received

07. djtrout...........................received

08. PJ2...............................received

09. Joseph Russell.............received

10. Western Trout Hunter...received

11. sammothner.................received

12.EastTNoutdoorsman.....received

Beadhead? I'm waiting for an order of beads.... not sure they'll make it in time.. otherwise id give it a go.

Beadhead? I'm waiting for an order of beads.... not sure they'll make it in time.. otherwise id give it a go.

Not sure if you noticed dave but vicrider said Bead chain and cones would count, you should stay!

Biggest issue is i can't commit to the remainder Joe.

Vicrider. If you'll have me for this month.... i could knock out a couple of bead chain creations in time....

Thanks Dave, I'll pencil you in for this month and look for a permanent rest of year player.

Nick

Steve, can you pick up the monthly swap for the rest of year? This month we're full but need someone to do the year's run.

Steve, can you pick up the monthly swap for the rest of year? This month we're full but need someone to do the year's run.

Heck I will give it a go !!! What's the deadlines & other things I need to Know ???

Steve-stabgnid

Steve, it's pretty much a standard swap, just every month. Flies should be in by end of month and I get them sent out. Start of each month I'll post the flies called for and list tiers and mark as flies are received. You need toe tag, box and return envelope and postage, and box BIG enough to handle that month's flies. The flies called for are in this thread http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=82642 message #8. The March flies are ANY dry fly but none smaller than a 16 hook. Down the line we will tie some none bigger than an 18 hook but most of the classic dries were and are tied from 12-16.

You'll be on the list next month.

To those wondering if I forgot a month, I will get January flies out today or tomorrow for sure. Just got notice a problem backed up one of our most faithful tiers and will send one short this month and he'll make it up next month.