Fly Tying
jfinn

Large/Small Trout swap

Wow sent them out on the 1st..I just checked the tracking said its out for delivery

Steve-stabgnid

Wow sent them out on the 1st..I just checked the tracking said its out for delivery

Steve-stabgnid

they came in today. Look great. Can't wait for hopper season

Jfinn I sent mine in today sorry I'm late, preparing for a new grandaughter got me sidetracked.

Sounds good, I'm waiting on a few more sets then they will be in the mail. Thanks everyone for being a part of he swap.

All but the last 2 sets have arrived. They should be here in the next day or two. Good time also considering i will be moving in less than a month.

I hate moving!!! This is really when you find out how much crap you really own....LOL

I hate moving!!! This is really when you find out how much crap you really own....LOL

yea, just packing alone i've already tossed alot of stuff. Having 3 kids after we moved in easily tripled the belongings.

All flies are in! They look great i will sort them out and send them out Monday morning. thanks to everyone for beign a part of the swap.

Yeeeeaahhhh!! 1 month more and then go fishing ASAP I start smelling rivers lol. I can't wait to see the flies