Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Micke.H

Spey flies

Some spey flies I tied before, its my own pattern and I tried my new camera on this two rockon.gif

post-57348-0-35059500-1458907928_thumb.jpgpost-57348-0-35785100-1458907930_thumb.jpg

Hi

and thanks despatiesim,

I like to take photos, and I started whit a Canon power-shot compact camera whit macro function and I has use this camera a long time.

But now I have purchased a new digital system camera whit a real macro lens.

This pictures is taken whit the new camera.

What do you use to take photo whit ?

and what is it ,that doesn't make you happy with your photos?

Now I was curious to see your flies! :)

I have a high res point and shoot with macro capability. I 'm sure its fine to do this. The problem is I only tie after the family is asleep, that is 22h00 and later. So lowsy lighting conditions. Plus I try to tie as much as I can during that time, so haven't had any time to play around with lighting, angles, backdrop, etc... I really don't have enough time to do all I would like to (or fish).

Any pointers on light sources or potiioning would be most welcome!

Cheers!

Simon

Hi

and thanks despatiesim,

I like to take photos, and I started whit a Canon power-shot compact camera whit macro function and I has use this camera a long time.

Nice wings !

Looks easier than it is biggrin.png

Yes, the wing can be difficult, but I have to change my technique before I cut 'em out with the tribe left, but now I use fingers and pulls them away from the tribe and I think it will be better and easier to assemble them on the hook

I have a high res point and shoot with macro capability. I 'm sure its fine to do this. The problem is I only tie after the family is asleep, that is 22h00 and later. So lowsy lighting conditions. Plus I try to tie as much as I can during that time, so haven't had any time to play around with lighting, angles, backdrop, etc... I really don't have enough time to do all I would like to (or fish).

Cheers!

Simon

Hi

and thanks despatiesim,

Now I was curious to see your flies! smile.png

I try to use the daylight if I can and flash, this flies I photographed in natural light by the window and use the flash on the camera.

otherwise, I usually use two bulbs from its sides and a top, I think the light is the key to god photos

post-57348-0-38718300-1459014827_thumb.jpgpost-57348-0-37875500-1459014843_thumb.jpg

Thanks I'll try that. I realky have to try and learn as I'd love to contribute more to this great forum.

Simon

Cheers!

Simon

Hi

and thanks despatiesim,

I try to use the daylight if I can and flash, this flies I photographed in natural light by the window and use the flash on the camera.

otherwise, I usually use two bulbs from its sides and a top, I think the light is the key to god photos

attachicon.giflampa.jpgattachicon.gifdunk.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this