Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Casting for Recovery - Inaugeral "Swap" for Australia

OK Got it LilDave.

For anyone interested in tying up that lives in Canada.

If you want, send them to me and I will add them to my box. It would save you lots on shipping.

Cheers, Ron...

Ok. I can confirm that J Stockard has once again stepped up, and has agreed to provide a little box to each of the ladies for their gift of flies.

Absolutely stoked with the esteem they hold for some of the members of this forum. Thanks mate, you know who you are :).

Only two more participants required and then we'll call it...

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far.

You're in jburge ... One to go.... :D

Just a thought... someone raised re postage costs...

Would we be open to everyone in North America sending them to one address before they are forwarded on down south to myself?

Not a drama either way, as we don't have to worry about the return postage.... My biggest concern is the double handling....

I looked at the USPS online postage calculator. It look like it is only a few bucks to ship them to you. Mine are packaged up and I will try to get them in the mail tomorrow. If it's more I will post it.

Yeah I think it's pretty reasonable getting them from there to here.

Thanks heaps Idaho!

No worries, shoes.

ok.. thanks adam. If you can tie an extra couple of adams that will be great.

Thank you so much everyone. Thats the swap full :)

I went to the post office today to mail the flies. They said the cost was $13.95. I thought that was ridiculous so I didn't send them. Let me know what is decided as the best place locally to ship them to and I can add a couple of bucks to help with the ride across the pond.

Anybody wants to send them to me CONUS I'll pack them all up and ship them together. If you want to throw in a few bucks fine but don't worry about it. I would consider the costs of the flies and postage a tremendous deal if it goes toward just cheering up just one woman who goes through what these did. I lost a niece to this and last year wound up a blank rod with pink silk and had a 3D printer shop make me a pink plastic fly reel with her name on it. Hopefully her remission will let her use it for several years.

Nick Szabo

PO Box 361

Cheyenne, OK

Nick, you seem to be the guy who steps up to the plate most often. jburge and I were going to send ours together to Dave, but we can send them to you. We'll send some $$ and maybe a few extra flies for you trouble.

You guys are legends.

Thanks so much Nick. Really appreciate it .

My flies were mailed to Nick today. They said you would have them on Monday. I added a few bucks to help with postage and there are extra flies in there as well.

I encourage everyone to send their flies to Nick with a some cash to help with postage.