Fly Tying
m_grieb

Bass Creations

I think I'd like to get in on this

First I need to make sure I have all the materials on hand to do the pattern I want to tie.

I travel for work and my stuff is spread around at three different locations.

Let ya know by tomorrow. This will be my first swap in many many years.

C'mon guys! Just four more.

I've been tying 40+ years but had a 12+ year vacation. Just recently got back into it and I'm a little rusty so I started out on a popper craze and bought an airbrush which I've always wanted to do. It took me 3 dozen just to figure out how to use the airbrush and get the results I was looking for. Those first three dozen I'm going to pick the best 12 of them and send them as a bonus to this swap. So I'll be sending in 24+ a couple extra for the swap host.

The main entry is still a secret as requested but it' catches everything that swims. My #1 don't know what to use fly.

Sorry Mike. I did a couple of swaps ... enough to know they aren't for me. I am too cheap. I don't want to buy material just to do a swap, and I don't want to use up my materials just to give them away.

I will never fish the flies I got in the swaps I did ... they are too pretty or different (and somewhat better than the ones I sent in).

That means I give up 12 fishing flies for 12 display flies. I don't have a lot of display space, so, I've got all the display flies I need.

I know you probably don't want explanations, but you asked ... I doubt I'll ever do a swap again.

I am too cheap.
Squeeze a quarter & make an eagle chit kind of guy huh?