Fly Tying
vicrider

You're invited on a "One Fly" fishing contest

Sorry MIke and Dubs, no weigh in. Each person will have a board judge with to measure and total inches of fish. 5 fish added up, none under 12" to count.

Some time ago there was quite a thing going on on a couple of the boards where a well known braggart and winner of a lot of local tournaments had a fish that got loose in the tank where you stood in line and dropped to the bottom of the tank and tried to swim up but couldn't make it. I guess it was a one fish big bass tourney and YEP, several sinkers stuck in it's belly. So a local "big man at tourneys" got nailed. Swore up and down he'd never tried it before and just let temptation get the better of him but his days were over fishing anything except maybe a few local rodeos and they probably wouldn't let him in that.

I know this is make believe, but are there really even trout in Oklahoma?

Probably .... in the Winn Dixie Seafood section.

I know this is make believe, but are there really even trout in Oklahoma?

Probably .... it the Winn Dixie Seafood section.

Mike Chell if you Google "where to find trout in Oklahoma" It comes up with do you mean Missouri, Colorado or New Mexico.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Losers are already preparing excuses while some of us are tying flies.

On another note, the last member I know is coming with us is on the mend in the local nurses dorm...errr...hospital and will ship as soon as he is out, probably Thursday. I wish him a quick recovery from a leg problem but at same time he will losing an inch a day at weigh in for late arrival. As for PJ2, until he comes back out of the wood works I'll not be counting him in. As always, we hope it is not something serious making him absent from a couple of swaps he's running and ones he's in but I am an old guy and worry whenever someone who has been a solid and regular contributor disappears. Hope for the best.

So all the trash talking has blow away like an Oklahohoma Sooner football prospect headed to Clemson.

FishingBob is probably out making jerky, again. In California that means picking up slightly singed roadkill caught in the wildfires.

Mikechell you want to weigh in...............

So all the trash talking has blow away like an Oklahohoma Sooner football prospect headed to Clemson.

FishingBob is probably out making jerky, again. In California that means picking up slightly singed roadkill caught in the wildfires.

Mikechell you want to weigh in...............

I am hoping that the weigh-in judge will include the weight of his jerky with the fish.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Losers are already preparing excuses while some of us are tying flies.

On another note, the last member I know is coming with us is on the mend in the local nurses dorm...errr...hospital and will ship as soon as he is out, probably Thursday. I wish him a quick recovery from a leg problem but at same time he will losing an inch a day at weigh in for late arrival. As for PJ2, until he comes back out of the wood works I'll not be counting him in. As always, we hope it is not something serious making him absent from a couple of swaps he's running and ones he's in but I am an old guy and worry whenever someone who has been a solid and regular contributor disappears. Hope for the best.

Pj2 is back. Had a serious issue ,spoke to SteelDrifter, swaps are back on. Missed this boat but have flies done and sent. Anyone that has a question please pm I will be more than happy to explain my absence..

WELCOME BACK, PJ !!!

Finally putting to rest all the nay-sayer's comments. I told you he'd be back (right after he planted the winning fish in secret cages on the water!).

WELCOME BACK, PJ !!!

Finally putting to rest all the nay-sayer's comments. I told you he'd be back (right after he planted the winning fish in secret cages on the water!).

Thanks Mike.... Its feels good to be back.