Fly Tying
PJ2

Star Spangle Banner

If you guys were to check over on the salt water thread you'd see PJ2 is being looked for on there also. It is suggested one not send an address to another without permission as some are bothered by that so best wait until PJ2 make his reappearance. I hadn't noticed that he is running two swaps simultaneously and that is against rules unless he got permission from moderators. I'm sure he'll show up though the salt water shimp have an extra month over this swap.

Getting close to time...where is he?

Hope everything is OK on his end...ya know..health. traffic accident or something.

Same here Vic

Sent a message to Steeldrifter just to inform him what was going on.

Due to concerns from numerous people This swap as well as the other that PJ is running are temporarily locked. If you have not sent your flies then just hold them till further notice. if you have sent your flies then I'm sure everything will go off without a hitch but these two swaps are locked until I get in touch with PJ to find out why he has not replied back to people. Threads will be unlocked and updated once this is sorted out.